Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sing it Gladys

I've really got to use my imagination
To think of good reasons
To keep on keepin' on...

Darkness all around me
Blackin out the sun
Old friends call me
But I just don't feel like talkin to anyone

Emptiness has found me
And it just won't let me go
I go right on livin'
But why I just don't know...


Lenni in bad mood. Grunt. Could be S.A.D.. Could be hormones. Could just be a plain old bad mood...still. Could be aftermath of New Years and all that old friend things-have-changed/things-haven't-changed action. I'd get all deep here but I think I'll just run away instead.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...