Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I, Lenni, do hereby resolve...

HAPPY NEW YEARS and shit!!!

I plan to drive way out to the wilds of upstate New York and chill with some college buddies. I hope that the quantity and quality of alcohol will validate such a long trip....oh and seeing my friends again.

As it is resolution time, I'd like to present some gems from the general advertising world:

"Make a resolution you can keep. Watch more CBS Daytime."
Translation: You fat slob. Don't even waste time bothering the people who work out at the gym all year long. They'd much rather you get your stomach stapled shut and keep up with Luke and Laura instead.

"This year we're changing the way resolutions are done. Instead of writing a list of our own personal faults that we intend to improve, we have decided to give everyone we know a list of their faults and things we wish they would resolve to improve. This can be quite helpful for the wayward souls who make resolutions about all the wrong things and don't even realize the true flaws they need to fix." -- Powells Books
Translation: This is a fantastic idea! You are a whiny ass who nobody likes. Fix that before you vow to fit into that bikini.

I'm sorry. I'm in a bad mood. I was in a bad mood yesterday. So I came home hoping to enjoy some of Grandma's cookies but someone had eaten them. It's my fault I guess. I left them in plain view. Also, someone used the last of my mouthwash, leaving the empty bottle in my shower caddy. STOP EATING, DRINKING, GARGLING, STEALINGANDTHENRETURNING MY THINGS!!! THEY'RE MINE!!! MINE!!! *breathe* and no I'm not an only child. (but the housemates in question are)

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...