Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Do your ears hang low?

Mine don't. And neither do my arms. As evidenced by coat shopping.

"There's something off about that woman."
"I think, maybe, her arms are too short?"
"Yes. that's it."
"Yes. poor girl."
"Can't even scratch her nose."

But I did find two coats eventually. One of which was in the children's section and the other of which was in a freakishly small size that you never believe people realistically wear. But I apparently do. Although not while wearing a bulky sweater or when retaining water. My housemate thinks one is still a bit large around the armpits. But screw her. She doesn't have to deal with the indignity of short arms day in and day out. (Only on certain days.)

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...