Friday, May 19, 2006

doids de fact

How my very own sister sees me:
-you once stayed with veritable strangers while in switzerland; i don't think they spoke english
-we were insanely jealous of your ringlets when you were a kid
-you were afraid of bugs and dirt that looked like bugs and a very fake looking spider toy until you were about 3
-you used to tell people that you and joe were twins and made up a song about being the arnstein twins
-you have unusual taste in pants (per gram)
-you can recite the alphabet backwards
-you cheated on your elementary school poetry memorization tests
-you used to dream that you were playing basketball and "shoot" your stuffed toys all over the room
-your favorite defense strategy in basketball was to growl at your opponent
-you want to be a voice on veggie tales
in a water balloon fight with joe, you snuck into the house, put on a rain hat and coat and came after him with the hose
-idiosyncratic comma usage?

What Andrew thinks:
-You're a published author
-You enjoy web comics
-amateur blogger
-youngest nobel prize recipient
-you like to make up factoids.
-Oh, you know the secret to time travel.

And reader, I can't recite the alphabet backwards and I don't recall growling during basketball games. As for the Nobel Prize, it's all true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sister who can recite the alphabet backwards, not you. Sad that I'm so unmemorable.

BTW, I'm laughing so hard about the water-balloon fight line that tears are streaming down my face. My husband has no idea what is so funny.

Xo
Elizabeth

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...