Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bits o tids

So I'm still in a stinky mood but I thought I'd share a funny conversation:

Me: i need to think of five neat tidbits about myself for my jeopardy audition...any ideas?
KT: you have a freaky fingernail
Me: ah yes. thanks.
KT: you worked at a YMCA camp. you like to write poetry. you once tried to surprise my dad and landed in the laundry basket. in 8th grade we could fit both of your shoes into one of russell's
KT: I was thinking about the hanging condoms from the ceiling incident, but that's probably not fit for Jeopardy audiences

Isn't it neat (and slightly scary) what other people think are the interesting things about you? This is a good social experiment. Help me think of five good me-factoids for Jeopardy!

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...