Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And I quote...

"Yes. I am interested in the chair with the orange cushion listed for 3 dollars. Could you please describe in more detail. My entire house is outfitted in orange furniture. I think I have just the place for this in the den next to my orange toshiba tv. Is it more of a mango color or closer to pumpkin?? Please be as exact as possible. It is imperative that I have the right shade of orange. Also, are you willing to negotiate or barter? Three dollars may be a little to steep for me. I could pay in installments however. Or I have a chair with a green cushion I am willing to trade (or burn, i hate green now!!).

thank you,

Herp G. Shrope"

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...