Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Look! A diversion!

Who doesn't enjoy a little web cartoonage to waste the day with?

A softer world. Boy do I wish I were this creative. Be sure to check out the cover letters. giggle.
Boy on a stick and Slither. For some reason this cartoon reminds me of Andrew. He's slither: the caustic, slightly depressed, realist. I, of course, am the cute, perky, idealist with the really twiggy body and big head.
Bunny.Slightly less creepy than the suicidal bunny but just disturbing enough.
Dinosaur comics. My twiggy armed and ferocious brethren wax philosophical. Stomp!
Instant Classic. I don't think this one is all that funny. Why is it on this list?
John and John. Demented, I'm sure.

And the one that started it all... Questionable Content.

The internet will ruin my life. I'm sure.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...