Friday, October 14, 2005

The day star! It burns!

I saw the sun today! Really! I did! I'm not kidding! Ok. I am. It was dark. Nope! Just kidding! I saw the sun today!

-----------

On the ecology listserv that my e-mail can't seem to unsubscribe from they are currently having concurrent discussions about feral cats and intelligent design. Witness what happens when you combine the two:

"I propose that we take a hint from the Feral Cat Consortium and institute a capture-spay/neuter-release program for Creationists/IDists.

This would be a win-win situation, as Creationists would be spared the heresy of participating in evolution, and the rest of us would be spared the annoyance of Creationists participating in evolution. This obviously will not address the entire problem, since Creationists will still be able to prey on wildlife...."

Teehee. Silly PhDs.

-----------

Speaking of silly:

"On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.
We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.
Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House is unable to respond to every message, and therefore this response is an autoreply.

Thank you again for taking the time to write."

-----------

Look! The sun! Hahahahahaha. Made you look.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...