Tuesday, August 29, 2006

loot, loot, and more loot.

Happy Birthday to me! Thanks to all my friend for coming out with me. "A good time was had by all." Or at least by me, and that's all that matters. I got...
- a promotion...I am now almost officially the new Assistant Editor.
- a stawberry tart...which I still haven't eaten.
- an iPod...it's so pretty! one day I'll use it.
- a cupcake...free from CakeLove!
- Indian food...my choice, not technically a gift cuz there were three of us who's birfday it was and therefore unfair to insist that others pay for my meals and/or drinks.
- a crown...proclaiming my birthday, which I passed over to Josh at midnight for his birthday
- a donut...free at KrispyKreme! which I didn't actually eat and I hope Annie remembers is in her bag
- booze...I don't recall paying for any. I do recall getting carded when I ordered water. huh?
- darts and dancing...both of which I'm not too spectacular at
- birthday kiss....sssh
What more could a girl want?

In other news, the boytoy is famous! At the risk of sounding like my grandmother...he looks thin. Don't let the serving nature of the article fool you...he is totally on safari this week.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...