Friday, June 30, 2006

I wanna be a zamboni driver.

Dude! (or "Fufe!" as I originally spelled it) You can buy your very own backyard zamboni! That is uber cool! By the way, uber is my new over-used word of choice.

Last night, I went to Dahlia's for their inaugural College Night. What better place to pick up young impressionable men? But really it just cemented my belief that I am an old soul (Polite way of calling me uptight) and that college students, particularly ones from DC, are insufferable with their popped collars. and trust funds. I shouldn't mock the moneyed (monied?) as I broke out my brand-spanking-new high-tech see-through cash-back credit card. I made a whole half a cent last night! Sadly, this is probably more than the interest on my savings account. (I have a savings account...see I really am old!)

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...