Friday, July 07, 2006

Ah. Technology.

Andrew: Read an article the other day that made me think of you.
Me: scared to ask the topic of said article
Andrew: They built a phone with a breathalizer in it. Let's people know if they're ok to drive, but also disables certain numbers to prevent drunk dialing.
Me: i heard that!

-----------

I'm back from the wilds of South Carolina! Three days of breakfast, beach, lunch, beach, dinner, beach, sleep. Aaaah. Charleston is byootiful. Penny's fam damnily is lovely. And I apparently have some heat-related skin condition that makes me itch like a mofo.

----------

Absence makes the heart grow fungus.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...