Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm famous!

Although I have already had more than my fifteen minutes of fame (mostly local news programs dutifully recorded by my loving parents) I have been yet again immortalized. . . www.livejournal.com/~megwyne At this worthy and wonderful site (slightly less-so than my own I'm afraid) my witty repartee has been recorded for all to see.
-------
At my last internship we had to circulate five factoids about ourselves that were not included on our resume. I have the urge to share with you. These are however not the original one submitted to my coworkers
1. I remembered to apply deodorant this morning but I'm afraid I neglected to brush my teeth. This is strange considering my obsession with good dental health.
2. I have a crush on an almost complete stranger. http://peisersoze.easyjournal.com Please don't tell him.
3. Someone once asked me what I was passionate about. I replied, "comfortable shoes." I'm not sure where to go with that.
4. I am rather afraid that I will be implicated in some sort of fraud. At the very least, my income taxes will be complicated.
5. My boss just used the phrase, "Get your feet under the table." I can only assume that this a British colloquialism. However, only one of my feets is currently under the table. The other is under my ass.
I have to get back to work . . apparently that's what we do here

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...