Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I got work done!

I´d like to direct your attention to the link on your right "Recursos de educación ambiental." I wrote up (and translated) most of the EE games that I know. They haven´t been proofread and may insult your monkey´s uncle but it´s a start. (Because I sure as heck amn´t doing work at the moment)

In other news, last night I went out with coworkers and associated spouses. I met a person my own age! who isn´t married! and is a woman! Really a red letter day in a country where the first question they ask is whether you have a spouse/kids. The second questions are usually about either religion, Iraq, September 11, teaching English, or New York City. The topics that make me squirm.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...