Monday, November 20, 2006

On that bandwagon!

the iPod Meme.

How does the world see you?
In the Waiting Line (Zero 7)

Will I have a happy life?
Stephanie Says (the Velvet Underground)

What do my friends really think of me?
Nightswimming (REM)

What do people secretly think of me?
Wishing Well (Phantom Planet)

How can I be happy?
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Tan Dun and Yo Yo Ma)

Will I ever have children?
How Could You Want Him? (Spin Doctors)

What is some good advice for me?
Thrice All American (Neko Case)

How will I be remembered?
She Loves Everybody (The Verve Pipe)

What is my signature dancing song?
When You Say Nothing At All (Allison Krauss & Union Station)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Loretta (John Prine singing Townes Van Zandt)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Ageless Beauty (Stars)

What song will play at my funeral?
What Really Goes On (Tribe Called Quest)

What is my day going to be like?
Winding Road (Bonnie Somerville)

----------
Well that was completely pointless. Are you sufficiently impressed with my varied musical tastes? And in case you care my signature dancing song is Canned Heat (Jamiroquai) and the song to be played at my funeral is Lacrymosa (Mozart), maybe even the entire Requiem. My current theme song is Time Bomb (the Format) but not for its lyrics or maybe Better (Regina Spektor)....but my housemates would think Inches and Falling (the Format) because I sing it incessantly. "I love love. I love being in love. I don't care what it does to me."

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...