Thursday, November 09, 2006

All circuits busy.

Processing. Please try again later.

-----------
Goals for the year:

These goals mostly have to do with my quest to become President of the world. I need to work a little on my people skills to achieve beloved deity/President status
To use people's names when I talk to them
To thank people
To be more modest
To ask more questions in conversation

To procrastinate less
To be less afraid of making a complete ass of myself, especially when speaking in Spanish
To not cry when I get angry
To philosophize

-----------

Andrew, I'm totally not going to give you the satisfaction of reading about my various trials and tribulations.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...