Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm moving to Peru

because the voices told me to.

-----------

I got this letter today (well, yesterday, but I read it today)...
"Greetings from the Heights on Dolphy Day 2006!
In case you haven't heard, the Grand Wizard has proclaimed that today,
April 20, 2006 is Dolphy Day. And for the first time in 35 years, the Grand Wizard is a woman!
It is low 70s, not a cloud in the beautiful blue sky, there are bands playing on stage, students enjoying games including volleyball and basketball, and the spirit of Dolphy Day.
Enjoy the day - spring is here on the Heights!
Read more about the history of Le Moyne's rite of spring. See pictures from today's festivities!"

Just rub salt in the wounds why don't you!?! The "And you're stuck inside you sucker! How's that real word working out for you? Nyah Nyah!" was implied pretty heavily.

As I said to Meg, "It's Dolphy Day! I should be out drinking myself into a stupor and hooking up with college guys!" Meg of course responded in kind but for me such behavior would be out of the ordinary. For an exact transcript of the conversation look here.

That's ok Le Moyne! I'm moving to Peru!

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...