Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So says the queen of Non-sequiter

I've had several ideas for this blog post. Unfortunately I didn't write any of them down.

Idea #1

Top 5 Songs That I will Never Get Tired Of:
1.This Side - Nickel Creek
2.Mad World - Michael Andrews
3.Bad Day- Daniel Powter
4.Somebody to Love - Queen
5.Winding Road - Bonnie Sommerville

Idea #2

Anti-Social Advice(?):

You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. Not the car you drive. Not the contents of your wallet. You're not your khakis. We are the all-singing all-dancing crap of the world.
Self-improvement is masturbation. Self-destruction is the answer.
You have to consider the possibility that God doesn't like you, he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don't need him. Our fathers were our models for God. If our father's bailed, what does that say about God?
You have to know that someday, you are going to die. Until you know that, you are useless. It's only after we lost everything that we are free to do anything.
The people you're after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your phones, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not mess with us.
We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed-off. ~~~Fight Club


Idea #3

Funny things that have been said by/to me recently.
1. Say loopy! It's fun! Give it lots of tongue action.
2. He's a boob. You need a masectomy.

Idea #4

Another conversation between me and my blog:

Blog. I have something I need to tell you.

Is it about my shoes?



Um no. Nice though.

Wanna interface?



Not that nice. Um...blog?

Yes?



I've been...I've been....I've been cheating on you.

*gasp*



I'm sorry but...

It's his shoes isn't it? They're nicer than mine. Who is he that dare defile my Lenni? Who tries to get into her shoes?



It's not his shoes! It's my journal. He's just so much more secretive. I feel I can tell him anything. I...I love him!

I don't know how we can go on....

You could give me those cute pumps I guess.



Idea #5

Don't post for today.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...