Tuesday, March 14, 2006

fotografias

Hey! I found some photos from my 2003 research trip to the Bahamas! Actually I stole them off of someone else's photo page but whatev.



Our main mode of transportation besides walking. Let me tell you. There's no better way to get extremely sunburnt then by sitting on an open truck. It is also a spectacular way to travel through a hurricane.



Christopher Columbus was here. So were we. I'm the goofball in a yellow tank and white bandana. I mean really what was I thinking?



At the only bar on the island. Two mile walk...each way. I put lots of mileage on my
new shoes.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...