Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Angelina Jolie

The title is merely a feeble attempt at name dropping to increase traffic to my site. Otherwise, I have no plans for this particular entry.

So readers, should I take Spanish or French? Or perhaps some other exotic language? I need input. For background, I'm pretty good at accents, not so good at hacking, spitting, and rolling r's and I took Spanish in grade school, high school, and college.

Wow. I really can't think of anything else. Oh! I do have a crush on my UPS guy. My office-mate is ever so considerate to let me sign for the packages when he comes. Electronic signature tablets make my knees weak.

I also think that WMATA should have an error message that says, "You have no more money on your SmartTrip card, you boob. Don't even try to see how much negative value you can accrue. We will hunt you down and break your knee caps and take all the quarters you were saving for laundry." Instead they have, "Touch SmartTrip again." and "See Station Manager."
By the way: When you take your SmartTrip card to the Station Manager he will break your kneecaps for wasting his time. You get to keep your laundry money though.

I have decided that blogging is vastly superior to LiveJournaling. Therefore bloggers are also vastly superior.

I have a new roommate. I'll try to like her even though she's orange. I wonder if she sleeps in her makeup. She is really nice though so I must make an effort to return the niceness even though she's way more high maintenance than myself. I know! I'll buy her the correct foundation color! No Len, that was mean.

Have Pitt you Kevin Spacey noticed Harry Potter the sly Everything is Illuminated (good book) way I've NASA been Penn State sneaking in proper Sharpie trademarked Cheerios nouns?

This isn't quite as shameless but I've been listening to Minnesota Public Radio, the Current, all day long. How I missed it.

No comments:

Whidbey Island New Years Eve bash

On the morning of our New Years Eve visit to Whidbey Island, my friend texted, “Are you sure you still want to go? It’s going to rain.” But ...